What’s Your Name? Who’s Your Daddy?

Hi. I’m Heather. I’m a daughter of Heavenly Parents who love me.  I’m a child of the covenant and a disciple of Jesus Christ.

From my trip to the temple this week. (Those are the oro vegetal earrings.)

I love the temple! I like to think of it as the place heaven kisses earth. Walking in feels like going home to me. I went this week at a time I’m not usually there, but I found a dear friend (Lo) in the celestial room and got to hug her and catch up in the morning light streaming through the east window.

My daddy is Frederick Nielson. I got to see him this week!

We met him and M’Li and Marj at Los Hermanos in Lindon, which also feels like going home.

And Eliza brought her boys! I thought it would be good to get their picture with their great grandpa.


After lunch Eliza taught Griff to play mah jong while we met with my dad’s financial advisor.

We also went to Hang Time with Eliza and her kids after Juliet got home from school. Then we met for pizza with all our kids and grandkids except for the Kellers. 

My sisters and I take turns wearing my mom’s amethyst ring. I am letting my beautiful Willa Jane take my turn this time.

Barry wants to be with his mama AND check everything out.

We took Juliet home with us to the condo and had a sleepover with her!

Uncle Griff read her a bedtime story and Eve was her closet sleeping buddy.

We exercised, went swimming, ate lunch and watched Zootopia 2 and had snacks before meeting up with everyone again at IKEA.

Frank is a wild little party in a box. He loved hiding in the cow skin rugs and asking people to swing him by his arms.  I also had fun telling him stories to encourage him to eat his chicken tenders.



I’ll report on the rest of our trip in my post for next week. It includes some great things in Logan!

 

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Paige
    The people all wrapped up like donkeys, made me laugh. I love your thoughts on dad's and temples. It's especially poetic that you think of the temple as, "the place where heaven kisses the Earth." I'll probably start thinking of it that way because of you. What fun! Is Alan feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting Willa take your turn with Mom's amethyst ring is a testament to your love for your daughter! What precious grandbabies you have and so much fun to get a sleepover with Juliet! I love your oro vegetal earrings! Very cool! My favorite picture was of you and Dad together. It's not very often anymore that someone can make you feel like you're home in a way that makes you feel truly cared for. (At least that's true for me.) So glad you have those places. Staying at your condo for Joel's funeral was that way for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment