Please put a penny in the old man's hat:
If you haven't got a penny, a ha' penny will do:
If you haven't got a ha' penny then God bless you!
For our date this week we went to the Nativity Festival hosted by Lee's Summit 3rd Ward (kind of an ambitious ward activity, don't you think?!) and then drove off into the sunset to the temple, where we helped seal couples on Grandma Alice's side of the family.
|
| 5th year running with the DalBello-Stengers. We added Beckett this year! |
| Fenty's latest portrait |
| I had a great visit with Margaret and Ed while Eve built a gingerbread house with Gus and Gwen and Gwen't friend Josie. |
| Griffin trying to help consume the last of the FrankenBerry cereal. |
| Trying to distribute ALL the Giving Machine signs is a trick. I did more this week. Love the McCalls! |
| I love it when friends tell me about their trip to the Giving Machine! |
| Juliet's card is up with my favorite Christmas cards! |
| We drove past a house where they LOVE Christmas blow ups! |
| It was hard to get the majesty of this sunset with my phone. The reds were deeper and even more brilliant. |
![]() |
| Red bridge ward primary friends who grew up together! Love them all! (And Noah too. And Shazer who I am guessing took the picture.) |
| Nativity festival! |
| Three of these are ours. |

What fun family Christmas activities! I'm am currently so struck every time you post with how grown up Griffin and Eve are! I might need to see them in person to start to believe that they are really truly becoming life-sized! Juliet's hand-drawn card was the most precious thing ever! Also fun to see Willa and Wyatt with friends from days of yore. (And great use of the whole Christmas song there!)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see Willa and Wyatt with their group of friends. What good people! I also love the card. Juliet made. Isn't she wonderful? Nice work on getting the giving machines together. It makes me so proud that I know you.
ReplyDeleteThat comment was from Paige Ladd.
ReplyDelete