Gathering all the good from the week yields a bouquet of blessings!
These two are teenagers now. We did a photo reenactment so you could see just how far they have come.
| We presented a donation to Veteran's Community Project and posted a Giving Machine sign for them. |
| Everyone was home this whole week. We had multiple Costco trips to prepare. |
And then everyone else came!!!
| Seeing Wicked For Good together was so great! |
Here are some of the best things that I didn't get pictures of:
-Singing karaoke with all of my kids!!!
-Reading stories to Buddy and Misty in person
-Wyatt made us an AMAZING potato and chorizo taco dinner
-Having all my kids take part in Thanksgiving dinner. They are amazing cooks!
-A Thanksgiving phone call from my dad that made me cry with gratitude for still having him.
-Small breaks thanks to the Brouses letting us use their house while they were gone.
-A gratitude talk in the hot tub with Wyatt and Alan
-Going down water slides with Juliet
-Loving Buddy better after a bonked head and bloody nose
-Painting a bowl and wrangling Frank to the edge of my abilities
-Gettin home. Being home.

The reenactment picture was SO good! They sure have come a long ways!
ReplyDeleteI love the mission of that Veterans Outreach Center! We tried to come up with an Eagle project with them. It didn't work out, but we got a tour and they were really great!
All your family together is so dreamy!!! So glad you could do that!
Ooooh. You're so good at coming up with fun activities for the whole family. I'm taking notes right now. Griffin and Eve were astonishingly good at the reenactment picture. So cute both times - that hasn't changed! Misty's big brown eyes always surprise me - -what a little doll she is! Also, is Eve taller than Mariah now??? That picture at the cinema made me look and wonder! Wyatt is incredible - that he cooks too is amazing. He truly does it all! So many wonderful little cheeks to kiss and your young adults are so fun to talk to. What a great week!!
ReplyDeleteEve IS slightly taller than Mariah now. Good eye Kirsta! Eliza and Eve are tied for tallest daughter. We will see what happens over the next year or so.
DeletePaige Ladd
ReplyDeleteThe reenactment was perfect! I ought to be taking notes I guess. I figured my job this year was simply to enjoy people. I didn't even cook anything. How far away do the Brouses live so that people can use their house and visit you too? Am I thinking right? It's the Carrie who lives just across from you? I'm in love with the people who helped you out so much. Kiss her on both cheeks when you get a chance and say it's from PAIGE.
Yes! It's the Carrie you know and love, Paige. She is the BEST!
Delete