Go Shawty, It's Your Birthday

Mom: Would you like to interview ME for your birthday?

Eve: NO! I love being interviewed!


E: I'm Mr. Miesner by the way. (Just in this picture).

M: So you have been LIKE a teenager for a while now. How old is the oldest someone has guessed you to be?

E: 16.

M: Who guessed that?

E: Sister Friedland (stake YW President).

M: Tell us about your birthday party last night.

E: We got there and decorated together, then we ate most of the pizza, but we saved some for Ellie. When Ellie got there she ate the rest of the garlic knots and some pizza. And then we couldn't decide on a movie, but Ellie suggested Tangled and the rest of us were up for that so we watched Tangled. And then we paused it at some random point and ate brownies and ice cream. The we watched 5 more minutes and opened presents.

M: Your friends were very generous. What did they give you?

E: Annabel gave me this foam body wash that smells really really good and it's like whipped cream. She also gave me a Byoma face wash. Heidi gave me the Tarte makeup gift set which has two eyeshadow palettes, two mascaras and two lip glosses. Ellie gave me a lot of carmel apple pops and a Summer Fridays lip balm. The Langfords (Eloise and Violet) gave me a mint body scrub, a Biodance face masks, Grace and Stella under eye masks, the TruFru chocolate covered fruit (really good!), a big pack of gum, a necklace with an E on it, a body spray and a tiny little Moroccanoil. And a Caramello bar.

M: Then what?

E: Then we finished Tangled, then all sprinted out to the trampoline and jumped for about thirty seconds but we all got cold so we sprinted back. Then we went back to the basement and did blind karaoke. You sit facing away from the screen and everyone else sits looking at it and they can see if you get the lyrics right, but you don't even know the song. They pick it. You have to listen to the intro and guess and start singing. People start singing Frozen songs in the middle of some random pop song.

M: Who was the best at it?

E: Probably Heidi. She sang a lot. She was just good at guessing. Everyone else was really bad. They picked some niche (for Taylor Swift) TS songs that I just didn't know.



M: You have a great sense of humor. Who has humor that speaks to you?

E: I don't know. I can go with almost anyone except for 6 year olds who just say, "Poop" and then giggle their faces off.



M: Say something fun about everyone in this photo:

E: Eloise- We are on the same bus and she is funny.
Harper- We did cheer together. She is in 6th grade but will forever be a 5th grader in my mind.
Lily- We did cheer together.
Hattie- She is very energetic and is really good at improvising.
Heidi-I really like her sense of humor and we listen to the same music.
Brooke- She reads a lot of good books and makes "gourmet" mac and cheese. It's just Kraft.
Violet- Really good at the flute and funny.
Griffin- MY BESTIE!!!👁👅👁


M: What do you like about yourself right now?

E: How humble I am! (That's a joke. Some people may not get that.)

M: What else?

E: I'm more confident now and I like school more.

M: Speed round.  

Best time of day: 1pm if it's a weekend, 10pm if i have school that day.
Best food: pad Thai or fried rice
Best friend: Either Annabel, Ellie, or Teagan.
Best color: Emerald green
Best book: The Naturals (depends on how I'm feeling, though) 
Best class in school: Design and Model or ELA
Best activity outside of school: Aerial silks or cross-country
Favorite candy: ANY cadbury chocolate
What do you want for Christmas: my two front teeth 🥀



 M: We love you so much Evie! Happy 13th birthday!

Comments

  1. Awe!!!! I love this girl so much! She is at such a great age too and she has always been a really fun hang. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She is turning into Rapunzel! Happy Birthday, Evie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Paige

    I laugh about poop lots. It might mean I'm 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve is not 16? Definitely a miscalculation in the time continuum! Her dry sense of humor hits. Tangled is Mia's favorite Disney princess movie. Perfect choice! I have such fond memories of Eve "visiting" me in my row at church. I would cuddle her up in my shawl and draw with her in my sacrament meeting journal. Those days go by so fast. I love watching her grow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment