I Don't Know Much, But I Know I Love You



This week was about getting home. Here are the best things. I am so thankful for:

- John Ladd making me a breakfast burrito and taking me to the airport in Naples
-Getting to visit with Brad and Meredith Smith when I got stuck in Michigan over night
-Meredith feeding me breakfast and taking me to the airport in Detroit
-Talking to my dad on his 87th birthday. He sounded great! They were having a party for him. I decided all the airports I did this week (NAP, JFK, DTW, ATL, MCI, in that order) and Delta flights counted for Airplane Day.
-Coming home to Alan and having a mid-day date to Panera and the bike shop
-Seeing Griffin and Eve in their adorable middleness. I used to have two bigs, two middles and two littles, but now I have four adults and two middles. Juliet, Buddy, Misty and Frank are my littles.
-Biking to and from the last day of school with Eve
-Having the Ford girls here and hugging their mom the day before they moved to Utah
-Visiting with Pastor Sandy and giving her a pretty copy of The Book of Mormon. I just love her!
-FaceTimes and calls with my adult children and grandchildren
-Being able to serve in the temple twice
-The flowers in my yard! I also harvested exactly two peas from the only plants that survived the squirrels. They were delicious.
-Swim team starting for Griffin and Eve
-Getting the giant bush by our driveway trimmed and tamed
-A family date to Chipotle and the PV art fair

Eve bought herself some eyelashes and has been practicing makeup. She is getting really good. This pic was from a series of pictures batting her eyes at me. Eve is 5 feet 1 and a half inches now. Griffin is 4'11".


Hello Paige! I have a walkway full of these right now by our basketball court.

These flowers are attracting so many hummingbirds and a couple of varieties of bees


I think this is one of Margaret's honey bees

Talking to Paige and Azya on their birthdays

Being real in JFK as storms were rolling in.

Being real on my couch yesterday afternoon, recovering from a giant yard work session and cutting Alan's hair.




 





Comments

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Paige says:

    The videos are just a crack up! It's wonderful when things are fun, but not super meaningful. Life is great, isn't it? Also, I'm not sure if it was a great thing that you were on Delta flights for airplane day. That's a lot of flying time, I'm glad people step up and help you, though. Thank you for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your middles are so much fun! Love the videos XD Eve really is getting good at make-up! Why did my girls have no interest AT ALL while living at home? Faith only wears it now because she has to do it on air. Ivy hates it. I even bought her a ton a fun stuff and we ended up giving it all to Faith. Oh well. Your flowers are so lovely and I adore your Be.Reals. I want to start back up. As soon as I get a new phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather I love all the pics of your yard and it’s pretty flowers. For just a minute I feel sad that I’m not going to see it in person..and then I be a big girl and feel grateful I’m as healthy as I am at my age! But I do love the pictures,!! A lot , xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:18 AM

    We really must garden buddy more! So excited to know Pastor Sandy got the BoM! cw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment