Pictures first because they are the most fun:
 |
| Frank loves to grin and growl at me! |
 |
| He seems like a morning guy to me! |
 |
Crawling to get the phone! Fans are all around.
|
Update on the Crespos: Frank is perfecting the double chin and is such a happy little growler. And crawler! Juliet calls to show me fun things like the dog house they made out of the nugget (foam pad couch) and her Tinkerbell dress. Eliza was tending sick kids this week but made it to observe a mediation hosted by her mentor in family law, Commissioner Conklin. Evan seems to have evaded sickness. He drove when they went to look at houses in Springville yesterday. So far no luck.
 |
| Misty loves messing with Buddy through the gaps in the stairs! This had a sound track of hearty giggles from both of them. |
 |
| Auntie gave her a whole thing of yogurt to mess with! |
 |
| One of my best things from the whole last month was one day opening the Find My Friends app and seeing four of my best friends together at the same place in Provo. (I think this pic may have been when Eliza was with me though--which may even be slightly BETTER!) |
Update on the Kellers: Misty can crawl up stairs and practically walk! She snaps her fingers to wave hello and is the sweetest, lankiest little almost one year old we know. Buddy is great. He seems precocious in almost every area to me. He calls and asks me to show him toys. Mariah is starting a bathroom remodel. She took out the shower/tub door and now the bath has a curtain and an updated rug. More is to come. Mac is gone a lot with cross country, which is a fun, if time consuming, community service kind of a job. I think his kids did great in their meet yesterday.
 |
| Eve on crazy hair day. I told her she looked like Rainbow Brite. |
 |
| Or maybe a rainbow version of My Little Pony. |
 |
| They can still fit in one of those mega shopping carts together. We haven't done this for years. |
 |
| Golden boy. Silver mom. |
Update on Eve and Griff: Eve finally got to play soccer again! The doctor advised her to keep using the brace for protection while she is playing, but she is close enough to get medical clearance. She also practiced clarinet EVERY DAY this week, so we took her to Sonic to get an M&M flurry for a treat. Griffin was diagnosed with migraines this week, so we are trying an antihistamine for a preventive and keeping a headache/stomachache log. He still loves learning hockey and got moved up a level midway through his first session of classes. He is studying football, learned to hit a wiffle ball pitched to him, and he and Eve are out on the lawn playing various sports together almost every afternoon. It is surprising and fun!
Wyatt is doing an awesome assignment for his class The Eternal Family. He has interviewed us a couple of times asking about things that made us like each other when we were dating and thinking of his own traits he prioritizes. Now he is supposed to do a project to increase that trait in himself. I think he is going to go to the temple weekly for a while. I love that! Wyatt is also working, doing cool math research with a professor, and deciding what his actual major should be. He loves pure math but is wondering if he should look at more applied math, which seems more useful in the real world. Also he has enough credits for a minor in a whole host of things.
 |
| Wyatt showing me his new haircut. Seriously handsome, I think! |
Willa Jane is learning how to deal with creepy and fraudulent callers in her job--lessons I'm sure weren't high on her personal priority list. She and Mariah also started needle felting together and made some adorable tiny animals. She needed something she could do without a phone during her plentiful down time at work. She also hung a very useful shelf for herself in her apartment. I am getting so excited to come see her ballet performance she helped create the visuals for on November 10. Anyone want to come? I may have an extra ticket!
 |
| Temple days ALWAYS make my list of favorites. Check out the plantings this year. Glorious! |
 |
| Super fun time doing my calling: hanging out with Bishop Frandsen at the Faith and Blue Prayer Breakfast. |
This was an update from youngest to oldest. I have no pictures of Alan this time, but he is constantly a best part of my life. He took me on a date to the temple. He worked this weekend, which helps me pay extra attention in church so I can give him a good report. He is excited about a new Temple and Family History leader, Segundo Ramirez. They have historically done great (and huge!) things together. And his job still brings him a lot of joy. And biking--sometimes even with me. He feels great, he looks great, he IS great!
I LOVE ALL THE SELFIES!!! You are beautiful and do such great things and have made such great people with your wonderful spouse. What a good report on everyone! So proud of Evie and all her practicing. Migraines for your golden boy is not fair! I say no to that (even though nobody listens to me - just ask my classes - ha ha ha) Love it that they are taking advantage of the fall afternoons together, those two youngest are so great!
ReplyDeletepaige: I agree! Wyatt's hair is super cute, and it's wonderful to have a math major in the family, even if he doesn't quite know which type of math he'll go with. I love the photos of grandkids. I love the photos of you. He can make any hairstyle look fabulous, and that's the way it should be! She always looks great. I hope you and Griffin can work together to get things fixed up for him. You are an excellent mother. I would soooo want to take that ticket and see the performance with you. What an opportunity to miss!
ReplyDelete