This week so many good things happened!
-Griffin and Eve started 5th grade! They are both happy with their teachers.
-Alan and I had our bronze anniversary (32 years). He gave me bronze earrings. I gave him a card that was a "toast" to him talking about how bronze and ripped he is, along with a book and lotion.
-My daughters came home! And Evan! And all four of my super adorable grandchildren!
-My dad and Marj came!
-ELDER WYATT WIMMER returned from the Florida Ft. Lauderdale Mission!!! Best day ever!!!!
-Also we invited a bunch of friends and neighbors to church to hear him speak. It was wonderful!
It is chaos. But it is such happy, happy chaos! Even through the tears and mess, I am delighted it is all happening.
 |
| New hydrangea blooming in the shade. |
 |
| A water iris got blown into the cattails and bloomed! It lasted only a few hours. I'm so glad I got it! |
 |
| Eve of the first day. So close to starting! |
 |
| Bronze earrings on the way to my temple shift. |
 |
| An amazing community service project being prepared. A sister asks for donations for a free back to school clothing giveaway in Raytown. It gets bigger every year. I took pics on my way home from the temple. |
 |
| UV has a new favorite place to nap. All those electrons must be calming. ;) |
 |
| My eldest with their eldest. They are such good horsies and mamas! |
 |
| Marj and Dad in my own yard! |
 |
| Aren't they good and beautiful? |
 |
| Willa and Misty! Favorites! |
 |
| Three of the best guys ever: my dad, Evan and Frank Crespo. |
 |
| We played pickleball and I swapped Mariah for kid duty after I played a game. It was about 90 degrees with 90 percent humidity and I had 4 kids under four with me. Plus my own two. It was probably the hardest and best thing I did this week up to that point. |
 |
| Eve was such a good babysitter for Misty! |
Waiting for the main event:
And then he came!!!
We have everyone here until Tuesday! It is wonderful! Please pray for us.
I love the crescendo of your week! It started out big and good and just got more and better! I can't believe how blonde your Evie is getting. I love the pictures of Wyatt's homecoming so much. Especially your excitement and Willa getting her other W back and your adorable grandkids there for the fun too. What fun craziness. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Just wish I could be a bug on the wall to watch it all happen. (Dad and Marj look great!)
ReplyDeleteEve's blonde is from where we bleached it so the pink color would take earlier this summer.
DeletePAIGE says. The picture of you hugging Wyatt is my favorite, and him hugging you a second favorite. I love it that everybody made a sign. They're also unique. It's funny that Griffin only wanted to do 8 1/2 x 11 paper. He really is an individualist, isn't he? Your missionary looks great. All of your kids look great. This is a year that the oldest three girls have matching hair. I really like it, and tell Willa I have noticed she has been working hard at the gym. She is wonderful. I just love the grandchildren photos. The idea of having a free back to school night is inspired. People everywhere should do that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting not one, but two, photos of Dad with Marj. They are a great couple.