A Wonderful Christmas Time

I was very, very busy and then very, very sick, so this post didn't get words until today--Jan 1, 2023. 

We had pretty much the best Christmas of our lives. So, so good!

-I used restraint and just put out a "few" nativities (like 10 or 12). These are just a few of my favorites.






-walking to one last day of school...



-teaching one last day of aqua...


-serving in the temple for the first time
-finally re-creating the Cheesecake Factory dinner from 2009 because we had snow and a deep freeze.


-presents on Christmas Griffin


-Grandkids and tamales on Christmas Eve


I was glad Azya made it into the scattered photos!






-WYATT on Christmas morning!!!! He got to see the mess and stress with the Little Tykes cars. Hahaha!


-Everyone else was there! More presents! Fun food!



-Heading to church in matching dresses for all the girls!


Juliet hitched a ride with Grandpa. Look at her foot. No shoes!

-Ummm, church was the best. I always say that, but just envision people who write hymns that are published in the book and are alumni of the Tab choir playing and singing, a bishop and two general authorities speaking, one of whom gave us an apostolic blessing.  All while you're sitting there with almost your whole family in matching dresses. See? The best.


- Then we went to Logan and got to be part of the Larsen's beautiful candlelit dinner for Jesus! They are just the best! 


Mariah, I gave that beautiful flower to Grandma so it wouldn't die when I went home.

Grandma gave Eve these stunningly cool glasses

My dad gave us this stunningly beautiful painting

 I can't think of a better Christmas ever.

Comments

  1. Oh you posted pictures!!! Yay for me! Your grandbabies are so so precious! Griffin and Eve travel between Utah and Kansas like it's no big deal. So much fun to see your family!! Grandma Wimmer looks amazing. I vote that we all age like her! Oh, and the nativities!! I loved all the nativities. I'm especially partial to the tiny ones, but you have such good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Paige says: you and your daughter have a very fun choice of footwear while taking pictures with your matching dresses! I’m with Kirsta on the loveliness of Joann Wimmer. I also love how the things you decorate with are always so carefully curated. Just beautiful! I captured a quick peek at my own daughter. That always a good day in my world. She often reports to me how much hugging you feels like hugging me. It does my heart good to know that you are there for her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment