Today I am so thankful for airplanes and that travel is beginning to return to normal! I'm thankful especially for all the people they have brought to ME for birthday month. It has seriously been my best birthday ever.
Best things of this week:
-My kids!!! I got to play with them for a couple more days after my birthday. Except Wyatt who is STAYING here for a while. I love that!
-My sister!!! Kirsta finished teaching school and came here first thing! We got several fun walks together and she is so great about playing with Griff and Eve.
-Kaden got married and Joel zoomed us there, so we at least got to see. He looked so happy!
Some pretty good stuff this week:
-a date to a baptism and Unforked with APW and KJ
-a med school grad party for someone in our ward
-we got some rain and some yard work done.
-Evie's desk came and we hung her lamps
Some harder things this week:
-two deaths in our ward.
-finding out a friend in our ward had a stroke. Pray for the Helds.
-Alan was sick, on call and on working for the whole long weekend.
-I got stuck in a quandary about whether to continue teaching water aerobics post pandemic. I think that must mean it is time to quit.
-Continuous quandary about what to do for my veins. I don't really like any of the options.
One excellent thing about today: It's Airplane Day! Happy birthday to my Dad! We made an airplane during church and thought about you, which seems appropriate since those are your two favorite things: flying and the gospel. My dad was born exactly 84 years ago on a Sabbath day.
"And the child born on the Sabbath day. Is bonny and blithe, good and gay."
He especially has the good part down. I love his goodness!
| Our Sunday walk last week. |
| M and E together like they should be. And I had to get Evan, Juliet, Mac and Buddy in the background. |
| This is when we were babysitting Ju minutes before she gagged and threw up. |
| Juliet LOVED the shot glass we let her try. Check out the water spot on her shirt. |
| Wyatt with the Fenty stretch |
Eve decorating her Auntie. Swilly! (That's sweet and silly.) The Fenty stretch made me laugh. Kirsta not remembering to count bedtime laps on video when she looked like bedtime should have come already. Oh what a good aunt. You two look fabulous all decked out together. Dramatic poses make it that much better. The grown twins really should be together as much as possible, we all agree. I hope Alan got better. I hope your quandaries resolve themselves into perfect solutions. That Juliet surely has a sweet expressive face even when she is about to puke. I agree with every single word you wrote about Dad. What a great post!
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of the Juliet pictures! I just keep scrolling back to see that little cutie! Thank you for hosting me for part of your birthday month! SO MUCH FUN!! Wyatt making Fenty fly is delightful - I agree with Paige.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun visit with your fam via pictures! It was wonderful! Missed Willa and Alan but could almost feel like I was there. Xo momw
ReplyDelete