Our Hope for Years To Come

This week was our California Christmas week. This year was the year the Crespos scheduled to let us have Evan and Eliza, which means it was also our year for Mariah and Mac, and everyone was supposed to come to Kansas until Mariah told us she wouldn’t be traveling in December. Even though there was a global pandemic going on with a spike of COVID-19 cases in California, we all made it to our cute Airbnb in Los Angeles where we hunkered down in three different places and tried to only interact with each other and no one else in the entire state. Here is what happened:

-Beach trips

-Hikes

-Playing with babies

-Seeing my girlies be mamas together

-A really excellent and really short nativity production

-Christmas stars and beautiful views

-Venice Canals historic district.

-Bike rides

-Visiting with the Evanses on the way back

-Also half of us cried at some point, but the memories we are keeping are the happy ones. Seeing these babies and being with all of our kids to celebrate the reason for our hope was just the best.










































Comments

  1. What fun pics of your growing family! I loved your Nativity with REAL BABIES! We never did have that as we didn’t start it when we had live babies I guess?? I am sitting here in Logan at 5 degrees this morning looking at pics of you guys on a beach in California!! Little Juliet looked like she was loving that big crowd all related to her.. and checking my Friends site I found you back in Utah and Alan back in Kansas. I really enjoy seeing where those I love are..xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You were lavish with the photos. I particularly love the one of you holding Buddy. What a spectacular way to do Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing for your family heather! Two precious little grand babies. Oh how much fun that must be! I love that your twins still do everything together - even have babies. And I live that in the family photo - the babies are in yours and Al’s arms. ♥️

    Angi W. Larsen
    "Dance with the BEST at Utah Dance Fest!"
    www.utahdancefest.com
    Sent from my iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that I got to see these pictures on your actual phone! Thank you for spending the night with us! It was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment