Photo Bomb

Here are some pictures I didn't post but I still like.
One day we went to the park and a kid was there in full Spiderman regalia. The kids were chasing him and asking him to take off his mask. And sometimes trying to MAKE him reveal himself. He was an amazing Pied Piper with serious parkour skills. Happily, he left without ever being unmasked.

Also, I was at the museum that one day.

Part of the Color Field exhibit I thought Willa would like.  Also I forgot to mention that I tore my upper achilles tendon/gastrocnemius muscle right before I left for that retreat. Walking was really hard for a day or two. It's getting quite a bit better now. I even taught a low impact aerobics class today with it and did okay. No jumping for now though.

One of the best parts of Fenty is that she will submit to Evie treating her like a baby.

Comments

  1. You look so much like your girls -- the first twins. It's a trip, trying to figure out which reality to believe. The Spiderman moment read funny. Eve loving a kitty who will play baby with her made me so happy. The sculpture was hilarious. Sorry if a commentary on 1950s TV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:37 AM

    I love pictures Heather! Evie does look pleased with her new friend..the kitty....and ouch to your injury,,I really don’t like to hurt..does anyone!?...and when someone I care about is hurting , I feel it for them. I am slowly getting my yard work done and smiled to myself that it will be just in time for snow to cover it! Did I tell you that I planted a half dozen tomato plants in different parts of my flower beds hoping one area would get enough sun to produce wonderful vine ripened tomatoes and was successful!! Enough ripe tomatoes to share with my neighbor..I so do enjoy vine ripened tomatoes and eat a couple a day when they are on. Xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. This was so delightful. What a treat to get to play with Spiderman at the park. The picture of Evie with Fenty should be framed along with the one where she is looking up at you. These moments are just so fleeting. Aren't you glad you are a mother to young ones in your forties? You know how to appreciate it.

    How was the green square attached to the bust? Interesting sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:13 AM

    I see why you like them. I like them too, even the ones I don't know.
    Thanks for sending them.

    Love from

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment