Griffin needed a post about him. He likes:
going by nicknames
superheroes like the X-Men
antiheroes like Deadpool
Harry Potter
Cavemen
Making stories
Money
Pokemon
Bakugan
Books
Running
Gymnastics
Climbing on things
video games
drawing
making his own characters to stories
snakes
dress ups
reptiles
Favorite foods are:
burger
pizza
bacon
beef
He doesn't like: Tootsie pops. They are a cheap rip-off of suckers and Dum Dums.
Griff claims to have stage fright, but it is actually hard to get him to stop talking once he has started in front of an audience. He has an impressive vocabulary that he constantly builds, points with his middle finger like Wyatt and Grandpa Fred, and loves to snuggle, but only for a little while at a time because it stops him from moving around.

He is too pretty to be a boy, but he his tastes seem very boyish. I didn't know that Bakugan was still a thing for kids to know about. I love the Griffin's passion. He knows what he likes. Reminds me of Willa.
ReplyDeleteTell Griffin, that I also like X-Men and cavemen and superheroes. Ask him if he likes reptiles. What a great child you have there.
ReplyDelete