Although I wasn't there to see it, I wanted to congratulate my very favorite graduates of BYU this year.
Jonah Evan Crespo received a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience and Spanish with a minor in chemistry. He will be continuing work at Wilson Diamonds and classes at BYU as he pursues further education and interest in business.
McCall Moss Keller received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design, where he designed and built his own e-bike as his senior project. McCall will accept a job in either Montreal, Salt Lake City, or perhaps someplace else. He has some exciting decisions ahead!
We feel so blessed to have these brilliant, righteous, diligent, hardworking, handsome, fun guys as part of our family!
So fun to hear what some of their plans are! What a fabulous looking group of people with the world at their feet. I can't wait to see where they choose to go!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to have the boys graduate at the same time! Evan actually graduated with a double major in neuroscience and spanish, he was sure to mention when he read this. I only wish you were there in Utah with us for the festivities!
ReplyDeleteFiguring out which arms go where was one of the funniest moments of my day
ReplyDelete