Count Your Blessings

1. Eve wrote her sister a letter all by herself after bedtime.
I am 6! Love! Eve. Hope you have a Great Christmas at my house. To Eliza.

Sam's 6 year old Story Bot party. At Amanda's apartment. Think about that for a sec.

Yay for oven and tile!

That big black cabinet is also hiding a refrigerator.

Merry Christmas y'all!  Evie's elf.

Griffin's elf.

2. Mid-day date with APW when I came home from Utah
3. Awesome FHE dropping off CASA elf gifts, Joe's KC BBQ, Russell Stovers
4. Hosted stake public affairs dinner in the half-completed house. 26 people.
5. Stake newsletter done.
6. Appliances and tile in.
7. Hung out with kids cleaning rooms and shopping for friend b-day presents.
8. Book Club--The 13th Gift.
9. Started Christmas shopping and wrapping.
10. Sleeping in and ward party plus two basketball games plus two birthday parties plus a family dinner out all on Sat.
11. It's hard to say what I like best about our ward. The people are the best in their diversity, their love, their acceptance of others, and their willingness to serve and share.

Comments

  1. Great news about Amanda! Apartment and birthday and yay!

    Eve's note to Eliza is adorable. So very sweet. It should probably be framed, but it might make her wonder what to do with it when she gets it back one day...There is something sobering about knowing that nobody wants to hang your family pictures anymore or read your six year old writing on their wall. Moms are the best at those things!

    More progress in your kitchen! Hooray! I'm sure installing a new kitchen during the holidays brings the business to a whole new level. You're brave. Very brave.

    Sweet little elves made by your sweet little elves. So very cute. You are busy doing great things. I wish I could do some of those great things with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I put that note from Kirsta into a box, and I remember thinking, "I wonder what she'll do with this." On an up side each and every one of my kids can quote this. It's a meme thirty years in the making, but I'd say something wonderful has happened here. Maybe Eve can also be a meme-girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment