Grateful in all things

Bullet blogging from this week. 

-Maria Armenta. I love this woman who cleans my house and brings me awesome Mexican food.
-Lunch with Kayla. Half Turkish companion from Plano who keeps her awesome on the down low.
-Kindergarten Mom's night out. Gary Wheeler is the best for babysitting.
-Fire Station field trip. Their faces were just the best! And snuggling on the bus.





-Stratton and Chloe over to play. Stratton is the GREAT grandson of one of Alan's former colleagues.
-Parenting fireside date with temple president who is also a psychology professor. Such a great mix of academics, practical advice and gospel counsel.
-Family Dinner @ BRGR. Teaching manners while eating awesome food two blocks away.
-Primary program. Favorite Sunday, which includes making them wear MY favorite clothes.



-Sacrament followed by Sunday School taught by Carol Webster. Eat, drink, and be filled.
-Fake it till you make it: leading the choir as they sing my favorite song.
-Dinner with our neighbors, the Wildman's who it turns out are remodeling their kitchen. And they have a third grader who makes our lives so much better.

Comments

  1. Great bullets from your week. Plus very cute church and fire station pictures of Evie and Griff.
    That’s kind of fun to know you have a friend going through the kitchen remodeling adventure with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the favorite hymn? If You Could Hie to Kolob? So cool that you're a qualified conductor -- as a sub or is that your new calling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige, the song is Come Thou Fount. I'm seriously NOT a qualified conductor--which is the reason for the "fake it till you make it" statement. I am willing though! We are rotating the blessing so the director who already has another calling can sing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Come Thou Fount and I adore directing music. I wish it was a calling I had more while I had callings. What adorable subjects you have to photograph at church for the Primary program! All of your kindergartners have excelled in goofiness and fun - and these two are no exception.

    You fill your life with such very good things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great memories! Such a sweet and kind birthday post for your sweet, kind, and smart sister! Sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment