This week was about hanging out with kids. But what week isn't, I ask you?
| Went on a morning bike ride to Briarwood, just to practice. And also to use up energy. |
| Evie and I had a morning date at the zoo. We had a fun chat with Mariah while we were there. |
| The biggest hit was the face paint. |
| Griffin's date was to the bookstore where he got a potato-head Star Lord. |
| Why yes, those are my real pearls. Can't believe we did that! |
Always some church selfies. That's really cute. I love it that Griffin was out selling his books and Evie doing marketing. What a power duo! I'm a little bit jealous that your kids like face paint. Mine have always been hesitant if not downright against it. How did Griffin miss out on the zoo visit?
ReplyDeleteGriff was on board until he found Wyatt playing the Wii. Then he decided home was much better. He was heartbroken when Eve came home with faceprint though.
ReplyDeleteEve and griffin are too cute. Eve’s picture faces and poses crack me up too
ReplyDeleteThe Briarwood photo shows a dancer! Yay! Wow, Griff has curly hair on top. Its starting to resemble Wyatt's. Your hat at the zoo is fetching. Loved it.
ReplyDelete