Superman!

My dad is amazing.  Here are some things about him:

-He loves me far beyond reason.
-His integrity is unimpeachable.
-He does hard things regularly.
-He rebels against bureaucracies.
-He explains technical information with great clarity.
-He is very smart.
-He is full of goodness.
-He is super photogenic.
-He has an excellent memory and sense of direction.
-He heals faster than a speeding bullet.
-He carries on stronger than a locomotive.
-He flies over tall buildings like they're not even there.

Look, up, up in the sky!  Not the bird, but the guy in a plane!  It's my dad!  He's Superman! 




Eve likes this one.  She said, "I want to see the one of Grandpa's fingers!"


Comments

  1. He also gets up super early. I was up at 6:30 after chatting late at Uncle Hal Porter's house. Dad had a plan to be on the road at 6:00. Oiy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the "most guy ever" too - at least according to Will. Great post about our father. So funny that Evie loves the pictures of "Grandpa's fingers". There are days in the last three months when I have carried on because I knew that is what Dad is doing. He is super strong.

    Oh OH! I get to be the one to correct the only mistake ever on your blog! It's "bureaucracies".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice catch, there Kirsta J. I'll fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Heather, Thank you for the kind compliments. M'Li read them to me as we drove back to UT today from Holbrook and Young, AZ. I can reply now from my computer. Mr. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment