People Who Bless My Life

This week I had contact with quite a few people who I think are just wonderful, even if they are part of my life only in small ways or for short times. Some of them are involved in much bigger ways.

1. Maria Armenta, my new house cleaner.  It makes such a difference to have someone here who not only does a great job, but also is pleasant and kind to my kids.  She tells me how sweet my kids are every time she comes.
2. Jim the Handyman. I'm looking forward to getting a few things taken care of that have needed help for such a long time.
3. Elizabeth Richel, our kitchen designer. She is helping me solidify my ideas and draw them up in a way that makes this whole project seem exciting more than daunting.
4. Wyatt. On Wednesday I had too many things on the schedule so I leaned on him to take the littles to gymnastics and then meet me at Chick-fil-A for dinner right before the dance recital dress rehearsal. He just calmly made it all happen and helped our family run so much better that night.
5. Jen Long and Shelly Beatty.  I got to visit with them on Friday while the kids played and played in the Beatty's pool and it was just the best.
6. Bishop Wimmer.  This week, in addition to a more than full time gig as an electrophysiologist, he conducted a funeral, spoke in stake conference, and lost a counselor, RS president, and ward mission leader.  It was a big week, and he carried on with amazing agility and faith. His stake conference talk was in the adult session and was about how his ward council helps him in his ministry. It was just so inspiring to hear how much he loves and appreciates the good people that work so hard to serve with him.

Comments

  1. Ooohh. Gratitude posts are the best. Life is better with great people, isn't it? I think that recognizing people's greatness is one of the keys to abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have many gifts. One of them is finding the good in the tornado. "There's no place like home! There's no place like home!" Also, congrats on the home improvement trends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment