Birthday Week!

For my 47th birthday I arranged to show up at the temple at the same time as my dear friend Susan. She found out it was my birthday and took me to lunch.  And I made her be in my birthday selfie.


My friend Nicole let Griff and Eve come play while I took Willa for a consultation at the oral surgeon about wisdom teeth.  And it turns out they have Power Wheels!


And my family took me out to Mexican food for dinner and gave me great presents.  You'll notice I didn't have to cook. It was a great day!


And I've been trying to decide how best to decorate this long space for a reception for our stake before the Be One broadcast on Friday.  I'm in charge of it because of my public affairs calling, and I've been preparing and reading and emailing because of it. Phew!


Comments

  1. So it kind of is like you're in another country - you're that busy! So glad you had a good birthday week. Mexican food is always the right answer (for me, at least.) One day our schedules will work out and we'll actually be able to talk. I'm not going to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the decoration project. Do you have a theme of any kind? Oye just make sure it looks nice? I'm glad things were arranged so you didn't have to cook on your birthday. Big relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the closeup pic of you and Alan. Especially beautiful of you my sweet sister!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment