Hooray for Mariah!

I got to go to Utah again, this time to celebrate Mariah's graduation from Aveda!

We all agreed she was cutest. And classiest.

Here is her class.


As valedictorian of her class, she was obligated to speak.  She did a great job!

Got the goods!


Then we partied! 180 Street Tacos with Eliza and Evan, giggling together on Eliza's couch, Target with just us girls,


Sleeping in, Kneaders for breakfast,  TJ Maxx for matching shirts, Ulta for makeup, Costco for protein, Pita Pit for lunch, Vivint for Eliza and a cursory tour, Aveda for nails,


Condo for a rest, Red Iguana for dinner, and the airport to go home (me) and pick up Mac (Mariah).


I'm so proud of my girl!  She is amazing and great.

Comments

  1. You pack a lot of fun into your visits - and you look more and more like your daughters' triplet all the time.

    Congratulations to Mariah! What a great celebration of a fabulous person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwww thanks mom. Love it. Best day ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Heather, I love seeing how much you and your girls love being together! And I am so proud of and happy for Mariah completing this phase of her life. She is a special person! Xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally have someone fun that I could trust regarding hair. Probably need help. One of these days, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the proudest and most exciting days ever!! And I am SO GLAD you got to come Mom. Having you around is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! What a great accomplishment! You sure know how to play and have fun with those grown girls of yours! What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment