John Ladd asked me what I was up to. I told him I have a bunch of kids. It took a while to recognize that while that is my number one priority, I do a very few other things.
Mostly kids.
| I relocate noisy toads. This park has received many. |
| I organize and reorganize storage. Please rejoice with me in this tidy cabinet. |
| I try to get Evie to eat. Holding her helps. |

I had to ponder a while on your relocation of noisy toads. I decided you were talking about actual amphibians, not people. It was our mom who called people toads -- or maybe just called me a toad a few times. At least I wasn't noisy.
ReplyDeleteCool kaleidoscope.
You do lots and lots of good stuff.
So impressed with your tidy cabinet. That is something truly pleasing!
ReplyDeleteYou two little people are fun to do all sorts of things with. Did they help you relocate the frogs? I wish I could hold Evie to help her eat. That's very sweet.
Your busy, busy days just living life! When you reach my age the demands are far fewer yet time flies by so quickly.. I loved the call you guys made on my B Day! I had a wonderful, full day of calls and texts and visits and capped it all with supper and a family movie with the Larsen's. I didn't get a cake this year because mine and Shanae's favorite cake is home made German Chocolate with Coconut frosting and I shared it with Shan on Saturday when she opened her mission call! Xo momw
ReplyDelete