Little bit of this, lot of that

A little bit of silly for you.


This girl!

Broken zipper on an oldie but a goodie.  Not going to fix it.

The pirate shorts are from Wyatt's Build-a-Bear koala from his sixth birthday.  This girl has such a tiny tush!

I'm usually neutral good or true neutral, but I think I may try chaotic neutral some time.
 A lot of Christmas:

This week we went shopping for another 3 families (one of my favorite traditions), did all the Light the World things, saw Les Miserables live with Willa and Wyatt, and went to the SLCC and ward Christmas parties.




And a lot of sick this week.  So happy to be on this side of it.  I feel like I washed everything in the house and much of it twice.  Mostly I was grateful to be able to have my kids go to preschool on Wednesday and Friday after being in sickie jail for so long.

Comments

  1. Being sick is no fun. So glad you all are better.Preschool is such a blessing!
    Also you jaunt from Kansas to Utah and back like it is a normal step. You guys do good fun things.
    Evie is cute and funny. Build a bear clothes aren't very big at all so that is way impressive.
    And I love your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love your family photo! It is so good that you have those silly littles to enliven your life...but being sick is no fun no matter how old you are! So glad you're better. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve's creative masking tape and her crazy bones visible in the middle is a really masterful pic. I love lots that you even were sick and blogged.

    Thank you again for participating in my dance project! I couldn't download any videos so I had to film them from the computer screen and the quality was not great. I see it all in vivid clear detail in my head (or on your blog, not mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Darling family portrait in front of your fireplace!

    Angi W. Larsen
    "Dance with the BEST at Utah Dance Fest!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Hate to hear you've had sickness...yours or those you love! When ever that happened to me I always thought to myself.."why did I forget how wonderful it is when everyone is well?!" Maybe it is a sort of gift...that it will be over by Christmas!?xo momw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment