My Work and My Glory on October 29, 2017 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps There were 18 of this shot on my camera this week. Little monkeys. To clarify, Willa did her own makeup. Third year in a row as a Disney villainess. She scares most little kids. Comments Hugs 2 You4:14 PMThank you for sharing. The face paintings are amazing. Mr. HugsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHugs 2 You5:25 PMYour work is truly glorious! Happy Halloween!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige10:13 PMI think I counted three costumes for Eve. Is Griffin keeping up this year? Also, Willa's outfit is awesome. You look cute in the mirror as you take a photo of the chin up twins. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous4:17 PMYour days are never boring are they Heather! 😍xo momwReplyDeleteRepliesReplykirsta8:38 PMWait. How did I not comment on this? All the gloriousness of Halloween costumes at your house is awesome. Willa is especially dramatic. Fun!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing. The face paintings are amazing. Mr. Hugs
ReplyDeleteYour work is truly glorious! Happy Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteI think I counted three costumes for Eve. Is Griffin keeping up this year? Also, Willa's outfit is awesome. You look cute in the mirror as you take a photo of the chin up twins.
ReplyDeleteYour days are never boring are they Heather! 😍xo momw
ReplyDeleteWait. How did I not comment on this? All the gloriousness of Halloween costumes at your house is awesome. Willa is especially dramatic. Fun!
ReplyDelete