More Summer Stuff

Griff and Eve don't think getting ready for a wedding is an acceptable thing to do all day.  So we have to think of other things to do with them.    

One day we went to McDonalds, got ice creams and took a Royals picture.


I have been taking kids on a date, one each week this summer.  Willa and I went to Chick-fil-A and Trader Joes.  Wyatt wanted breakfast at the Big Biscuit and then we browsed at Barnes and Noble.  Griff went to Panera and the park with me.  Evie wants her date to be getting her nails done with her sisters next week.





We also went to the Hallmark visitor's center and Kaleidoscope.



I've also been going through old pictures and I found this gem.  My grandma would have been 116 this week if she were still alive.  I think this was taken in 1998.


Comments

  1. I was surprized to see Mother amidst the Summer fun with the littles. This little set of twins keeps your life busy and exciting, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. That last picture with GGG sure was a good one.

    It's probably healthy that these two cuties get you out to have some fun once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:03 AM

    What a busy, busy life you lead! It sounds like a lot of fun as well 😊xo momw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment