What I meant to say...

A few pictures I forgot to post from last week.

Alan trying out his new sunglasses.  We think he looks as cool as the last time Wayfarers came around.

Evie goofing off at school.  We are so glad she recovered from the tears she shed about how her shoes looked with that dress.


Alan was at the Heart Rhythm Society conference last week.  I was missing him all the time.

Alan and his mini-me.

Ring bear clothes and an athletically preppy photo-loving sister.

Willa enjoys working at the photo shop.  And her new shirt from Target.

Comments

  1. Sounds like Willa got the perfect job. Congratulations!!

    I love your darling little mini-Alan and athletically preppy daughter.

    Also, it seems like there's a picture of Alan that looks exactly like that, but from maybe 25 years ago...He's timeless isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And Evie looks so happy...to be stuck in a table. Funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22 PM

    I think Willa's interest in photography is so neat..I have always found. It interesting as well. If we are voting on Alan's glasses..put me down as a "like" 😊xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willa is wonderful. Also, the more picture of your twins, the better! What was Alan carrying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dear family you have! I'm so glad Willa got the one true job in the whole wide world

    !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment