It is a good thing to look back over my week, searching for blessings, since they don't always feel like blessings as they are happening.
Preschool field trips, for instance. They require parental supervision, which means I lost a day of getting things done on my lengthy to do list. But it did give me time with my little ones and their friends and their teachers, who are my friends too.
| Griff is a sucker for these kinds of things. Here he is with Crosby, who Eve has decided she will marry. |
| Bottle feeding baby goats made Evie's face shine. |
| Eve with Mrs. Schutzler, who loves her. That is a blessing. |
Baby duckling day! Here is mama duck warming her drying babies on a chilly afternoon. All 9 or 10 got in the water, paddled around a bit, and huddled again in her warmth before the lawn guys chased them away. I never saw them again. I was so glad not to have missed it!
Star Wars day selfies.
Yard work and rain paying off.
Church was wonderful. We had a really great testimony meeting until the very end when one of our crazy regulars couldn't stop himself and did his thing. But we were still left with the spirit.
Finally--perfect weather for a Sunday walk. Franklin Park was our destination. Griff was not pleased to be removed.
I wish I was there for all of this! I love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of fun subjects and activvities you have to photograph! I savored each one!
ReplyDeleteHey! Your eyes look green in these photos. They really are still blue, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteThree photos of Willa. We all won today. Also, you are very good at photo punchlines. Last one was great.
ReplyDeleteSo so so much good here. Oh, I wish I could have helped bottle feed little goats! Your Willa is such a beauty. She has the same shaped eyes as you. Griffin and Eve make life happen in technicolor. I love being a part of their week vicariously! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYep, mom. They still definitely look blue on my screen and on my actual face.
ReplyDelete