Happy Airplane Day!

As this May 30th glides to a close, let me leave you with some pictures of when we checked out Johnson County Executive Airport, in honor of my dad's 80th birthday.  It's a good place.


We found new friends who had the same idea.



You'll have to zoom in to check out this zippy little guy we saw taking off.






These reminded me of the Cessna 310 and 182 we had when I was a kid.  I don't know if that's what they are.


Happy Birthday, Mr. Hugs.  I love you so!

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:38 PM

    What a good idea to remind you of your very special father's passionate love of airplanes at the time of his birthday!xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, thank you for this lovely panorama of the toys I love. C-310s have tip tanks on the wings, so this is only a competitor!. The orange one is a C-152, only a 2 seater. Love from Mr. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some good airplanes! It looks like Giff and Eve were loving them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting Airplanes and grandchildren for your dad! You are such a sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment