One Way To Do It

I feel like I just ran a marathon.  Alan and I went to North Carolina Friday morning and chose all the furniture for our condo Friday afternoon and all of the very long day on Saturday.  We flew home early Sunday morning and made it in time to go to church with our kids.  Our friends Brayden and Delaina stayed with our kids, and I don't even think they missed us.  

Mariah and Eliza wanted to see pictures.

Office chair

Office desk


Tables for den and living room

master bedroom furniture

Dining table.  But bigger and with more chairs.

Patio furniture

couches for living room



fabrics for a chair I'm not posting

sofa fabric

ottoman (middle one) for living room.  Gray leather.

Kids room


rug for living room

Comments

  1. Really nifty stuff! That office chair is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Definitely stylin' !
    --Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of consideration it must have taken to choose so many pieces! Good choices. So liveable and attractive! They will all enhance your beautiful condo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment