Mr. Morning Guy

Griffin wakes up early and happy.  Here are some of the cute things about him right now at age 4:

-He says "yotha" instead of other
-His favorite things are superheroes, his mom, watching Spiderman and toy unboxing videos on YouTube, his friend Harrison, and focaccia bread and pizza.
-He just learned how to buckle himself into his booster in the van.
-He knows how to skip.  He and Eliza were my earliest skippers at about this age.  
-He knows the pledge of allegiance.
-"Eye of the Tiger" is his jam.  And 5 SOS.
-"Scripture Power" is his church jam.  (Direct quote)

Here is what we look like at 6:20am.  Me sweaty and him happy.




He can plug his nose with his lips like Uncle Dick and his dad.  I can't.


Comments

  1. What a refreshing way to start my day! You both look ready for good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:34 PM

    You are both so lucky to have each other! Xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those blue blue eyes!! Don't you feel lucky when you get to be a part of someone's best part of their day? Just this year Ivy quit singing in the morning...I guess sadly she's growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Mr. Morning Guy! And I adore his side-kick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment