Circus News

While this was happening, 




 So was this

  and this
Twenty One Pilots concert in Wichita



and I also was on the phone talking wedding plans with Shelly Crespo.  Actually, the photos are from when it was more clean and organized after I hung up. I think you're not supposed to do plan weddings during play group.  At least most people don't.  Also that means I heard briefly from Eliza and Evan.

Aren't they just great?  I just love both of them.

Also I think I must need some order.  I did this to my drawers this week:




All my kids.  Just helping me keep it real.


Comments

  1. You have such an adventurous life. Rodeos and circuses on a regular basis. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any candy. Think Evie would share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!! That's a lot going on there. I think it's not a problem to handle wedding plans during play dates. You just don't hear about it often because most people with toddlers don't have grown-ups too. It sounds a little mind bending!

    I have a few of my own kids that would have loved to have gone to 21 Pilots. You definitely win the nicest parent award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Heather, I m remembering how similar our "kids experience" was...I was pregnant with Angi when Dick and Judy were getting married and I let him know I had no intention of standing in a reception line..pregnant..and he made the comment that he thought it would be cool..several friends wives had been pregnant when they got married but not one of their mothers! Xo. Oh, and that probably "wasn't a good choice...have a bunch of little ones under foot while you tried to think/talk wedding plans!☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally use play date time to plan a wedding! Isn't that why you have play dates to get your kids distracted by other kids so you can hopefully do something other than entertain them?
    Such fun things happening with your people. Eliza and Evan are such a good looking couple. I hope you could eat whatever Wyatt was making!
    You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment