Alan had a conference in Cancun and invited us to tag along. Mariah, Willa and Wyatt decided they couldn't miss that much school, and Eliza had to work, but the rest of us were game. Eve wants to move there now.
| I haven't had a kid love sand this much since Willa--our sand monster. |
| The conference only went till noon each day. |
| Kid's club is the BEST. They wanted to go every day. |
| Keeping it real...this is a fancy restaurant with four year olds. Not ideal. |
![]() |
| Dad, there's this place in Cancun you have to check out... |
| Iguanas roamed like squirrels roam the midwest--everywhere! This guy was HUGE. |
| Just a small part of the impressive El Rey archaeological site. There are at least 5 iguanas behind us if you can find them. |

You went to Mexico. I forgot, but I surely missed you. How wonderful that you and the littles got to go with Alan. What a beautiful spot! WELCOME home!
ReplyDeleteSweet!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSent from my iPhone
Kathleen Wimmer
Heather how fun! Here I am with snow a regular happening , looking at pics of you, Alan and littles, loving the sun and sand and dodging iguanas! Life is life as Ali told us! I am not complaining about my snow though...it is happening in several inches type storms and the over TWO FEET OF SNOW on my roof and yard has melted and life is good! Xo momw
ReplyDeleteThat find the iguana game is hard. I found two possible iguanas and a scary looking squiggle which I hope is not a scorpion.
ReplyDeleteThe mirror photo is my terrific.
Did you eat at Fred's place?
I had no idea that you had such good reasons to not be blogging! What fun! The beaches look amazing and those crazy iguanas. Wow. What fun times with your littles. If I were one of the middles I would have gone...just sayin.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO Happy for you! What a wonderful memory - even the fancy restaurant part. hahahaha. And you know how when people live together for a lifetime they start to look alike? I think that might be happening to you and Al! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAngi
Paige, we did eat at Fred's House. It was amazing! For the specials, they come by with a tray of actual seafood creatures on ice. It was a visual treat. I ordered the tuna tartare and a fabulous beet salad.
ReplyDeleteIvy and I can't see the iguanas in the last picture. We need you to circle them for us...
ReplyDelete