Here is that quiz, answered by the kids at home about me.
What do I always say?
Eve: I love you.
Griff: You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Wyatt: Flip!
Willa: Maybe I should get one for ME.
What makes me happy?
Eve: Smiling
Griff: Helping you
Wyatt: Dad and chocolate cinnamon bears
Willa: Full-chest tattoos--no wait: cookies
What makes me sad?
Eve: Messing in your stuff
Griff: Doing the wrong things
Wyatt: I don't know. I don't see you sad that often.
Willa: I don't know.
How tall am I?
Eve: (holds her hand up above her head)
Griff: Super tall. A little bit super tall.
Wyatt: 5'10"
Willa: 5'9"
How old am I?
Eve: 29
Griff: I have no idea
Wyatt: 45
Willa: 45
What is my favorite thing to do?
Eve: Play with me
Griff: Making me play with you
Wyatt: Read
Willa: Facebook
What makes you proud of me?
Eve: Playing with you
Griff: When you play with me
Wyatt: That you birthed me
Willa: When you can get all your stuff done and hang out with me
What is my favorite food?
Eve: Vegetables and pizza
Griff: Cookies!
Wyatt: Almond Joy
Willa: Chocolate
If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Eve: Open gym
Griff: Target
Wyatt: Italy
Willa: Utah
Do you think you could live without me?
Eve: No
Griff: No
Wyatt:
Willa: Yeah, but not as successfully
How do I annoy you?
Eve: You don't
Griff: By not playing with me
Wyatt: Coming into my room in the morning when I'm already awake
Willa: When you want me to do stuff when I'm in bed
What is my favorite TV show?
Eve: Fixer Upper
Griff: Fixer Upper
Wyatt: Downton Abbey
Willa: Downton Abbey
Outside of my family, who is my friend?
Eve: Aunt Paige
Griff: Sister Davidson
Wyatt: Heidi Bennion
Willa: Sister Bennion
What drives me crazy?
Eve: Going to your bed at night
Griff: When I'm crazy
Wyatt: Me when I don't do things you want me to
Willa: When nobody stays to do more dishes than their own
Who do I have a crush on?
Eve: Alan
Griff: ME!
Wyatt: Dad and Antonio Banderas
Willa: Dad
Who is smarter than me?
Eve: Me
Griff: I have spider senses
Wyatt: F. Scott Fitzgerald?
Willa: Wyatt
What do I always say?
Eve: I love you.
Griff: You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Wyatt: Flip!
Willa: Maybe I should get one for ME.
What makes me happy?
Eve: Smiling
Griff: Helping you
Wyatt: Dad and chocolate cinnamon bears
Willa: Full-chest tattoos--no wait: cookies
What makes me sad?
Eve: Messing in your stuff
Griff: Doing the wrong things
Wyatt: I don't know. I don't see you sad that often.
Willa: I don't know.
How tall am I?
Eve: (holds her hand up above her head)
Griff: Super tall. A little bit super tall.
Wyatt: 5'10"
Willa: 5'9"
How old am I?
Eve: 29
Griff: I have no idea
Wyatt: 45
Willa: 45
What is my favorite thing to do?
Eve: Play with me
Griff: Making me play with you
Wyatt: Read
Willa: Facebook
What makes you proud of me?
Eve: Playing with you
Griff: When you play with me
Wyatt: That you birthed me
Willa: When you can get all your stuff done and hang out with me
What is my favorite food?
Eve: Vegetables and pizza
Griff: Cookies!
Wyatt: Almond Joy
Willa: Chocolate
If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Eve: Open gym
Griff: Target
Wyatt: Italy
Willa: Utah
Do you think you could live without me?
Eve: No
Griff: No
Wyatt:
Willa: Yeah, but not as successfully
How do I annoy you?
Eve: You don't
Griff: By not playing with me
Wyatt: Coming into my room in the morning when I'm already awake
Willa: When you want me to do stuff when I'm in bed
What is my favorite TV show?
Eve: Fixer Upper
Griff: Fixer Upper
Wyatt: Downton Abbey
Willa: Downton Abbey
Outside of my family, who is my friend?
Eve: Aunt Paige
Griff: Sister Davidson
Wyatt: Heidi Bennion
Willa: Sister Bennion
What drives me crazy?
Eve: Going to your bed at night
Griff: When I'm crazy
Wyatt: Me when I don't do things you want me to
Willa: When nobody stays to do more dishes than their own
Who do I have a crush on?
Eve: Alan
Griff: ME!
Wyatt: Dad and Antonio Banderas
Willa: Dad
Who is smarter than me?
Eve: Me
Griff: I have spider senses
Wyatt: F. Scott Fitzgerald?
Willa: Wyatt
This is fun! There is a huge difference between the little's perseption of you and the middles. But I's obvious that they all adore you. I wonder what the girlies would say.
ReplyDeleteYou are totally an amazing mother. Eve thinks your favorite thing to do is play with her! Whether or not it's true (and it probably is) you rock!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you did this and shared your kids' answers. Willa cracked me up and Wyatt is always so thoughtful and a little measured. So much fun!
Evie knows I'm your friend! This is a happy day in my life. I am to frightened to do this activity with my kids, but I really just love reading the answers yours gave. What funny, enlightening, happy stuff they know about you.
ReplyDeleteJohn and I love watching Fixer Upper. It's about home making -- and LOVE is the thing they demonstrate to America. Love when stressed. Love when working hard. Love when dealing with people OR with money. This is a lesson worth repeating again and again. I'm glad they make a lot of episodes of that show.
Heather, the things about you that I didn't know! Trust our kids, right?, xo momw
ReplyDeleteI love this so much. I am scared to ask my own kids the questions but maybe I'll get courageous. And I need to be more like you, my kids would not say play with them.
ReplyDelete