We are SO CLOSE to having a birthday for these two. Four years on Wednesday already!
![]() |
| The grass is the temple lot dedicated by Joseph Smith. Interestingly, it's owned by the Temple Lot Church. |
Outside the Lambson's house in Brookside after a birthday party.
The colors are just gorgeous! I find myself needing my sunglasses and then taking them off almost immediately because I don't want to mess with the colors I'm seeing.
| Yard in fall. |

I think Griffin looks like he's going to end up looking like Willa a lot in those first pictures. I wonder all the time what sorts of adults we are all going to turn out to be.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you'll have four year old birthdays this week and a newly returned missionary to celebrate with!! Keep us all posted with lots of pictures too. Yay!
ReplyDeleteUm . . . Eliza wonders what sort of adult she'll become? Too late. She's there. I guess she missed that memo -- want me to send one?
ReplyDeleteOf all the pictures you post, I like the ones of your family most. Thank you for sharing the giggles and togetherness. They brighten my day!
ReplyDeleteHeather what an exciting month..the littles birthday, Eliza Home, then MARIAH HOME! With Thanksgiving adding a small blip! And all the beautiful fall colors..ain't life grand! Xo momw
ReplyDelete