Isn't General Conference just the best?! I think of it like a holiday. And Russell M. Nelson's talk about joy was definitely meant for me. I can have joy in every circumstance. Even with twin three year olds that make me want to run away sometimes (really kind of a lot this week). And a husband who was working conference weekend again. And some volunteer jobs I'd rather pass on to someone else. Even with all that, there were some miracles that took place.
 |
| Griffin and Eve started playing quietly together during the LAST session! |
 |
| Legos, meet Nail Polish. Nice to meet you! |
 |
| It was easy to envision Brother Nattress as a high energy child who required patience...check out the visual here. |
 |
| More miracles: Alan made it home for the ENTIRE second session today! And early yesterday! And an easy call night that let his antibiotics work while he slept off his sinus infection. Amazing, huge blessings. |
 |
| I was going to take a picture of "Mom, we're not listening", but they were listening! Willa had conference pulled up! |
 |
| Our ward families celebrating Parker's 18th birthday. I love these people like actual family. |
Conference is always an adventure with little twins. Oh my! Legos meet nail polish? I shudder!!
ReplyDeleteThat talk about the mom who said "I will NOT lose you," made me cry. I kept reading the Book of Mormon for the same reason. I'm living apart from John so that Will gets daily scripture study, too. With me. If there's anybody I don't want to lose it's the people I helped produce.
ReplyDeleteYes, Elder Nattress' talk was so tender!
ReplyDeleteThat nail polish...I have a very bad feeling about nail polish and hard wood floors...Does nail polish remover take off hard wood floor finishes? This left me very concerned.
Love the selflie of you and Alan. Life is right when you're together.
The nail polish stayed closed, for anyone who was concerned. They were just characters in the game. She would love to take them to her room, but their home is (and will stay) locked in a high cabinet in my bathroom.
ReplyDelete