Man of the Hour

Wyatt, my much adored son, is fifteen today!  We spent the whole weekend celebrating.  Friday night we had a surprise party at our house for him and Parker.  Willa and Libby did a great job planning and decorating. Just a few close friends came, but we had a great time eating pizza and visiting, and then I cleaned up and put the littles to bed while they played and played games.  It was fun to hear them having fun.

Saturday night I hired Amanda to watch the littles so we could go to dinner at...any guesses?  Waldo Pizza!  Then we decided to hit Barnes and Noble and Mely's instead of a movie.

Today, Sunday, Wyatt completed his first "grown-up" fast, drove Amanda home after church and a nap, and enjoyed a small treasure hunt for gift cards. For dinner?  He thought pizza sounded good.  When I put my foot down, he settled for German pancakes, followed by more birthday cake and games with the Bennions.  I think it was a good day.

Taking the low crouch is de rigueur.

See what I mean?  

The birthday boy club.



Comments

  1. Happy birthday Wyatt!! One of my very favorite brothers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's the studliest brain trust of the midwest. Such a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Birthday Wyatt!
    I really like the super hero plates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we aren't getting your blog on email. You were right. I didn't know you had blogged about Wyatt's birthday, and it looks like it was a great one. What a great bunch of friends. everyone looks so happy! He's such a terrific person, that Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun surprise to see this! I must not be getting email alerts anymore about your blog. I'll have to check all on my own :)

    Happy (late) Birthday to Wyatt! I think he likes pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment