Candy week is on. We are having fun changing costumes multiple times and have enjoyed gorgeous weather.
My goal for myself is zero Halloween candy. So far so good.
| This is a new superhero--Walrus. His powers are beaver tail, super swim and speed. |
| Dressing up the door with a pumpkin patch. I like the door pumpkins because I have the original 4 on top and the two larger than life crazy ones after that. |
| Preschool party: bathing beauty and Yoda |
| Yoda and Rey. Don't know her real name, but she had the right costume. |
| Putting shoes on for soccer. |
| Maples all ablaze. Dressed up for fall. The ash trees are empty and the oaks are starting to think about turning. |
| Tinkerbell! Makeup credit to Willa. |
| Police officer. |
| Maleficent. |
| A grimacing Mexican stop sign. |
| Last minute cat. |
| Miss Betsy invited us over for s'mores and pumpkin carving around their fire pit. We have the best neighbors. |
My goal for myself is zero Halloween candy. So far so good.
French reactions from Phoenix.
ReplyDeleteYour makeup : tres magnifique
Willa's head dress : oh la la
Wyatt's : I saw that last year. No French for you. Un poquito bien
Griffin has three outfits? Oui oui oui
Eve also has three? Tres leches
That is French and Spanish crossover comment about how much I like her smiles (cheeses)
You guys are cute in and out of costumes no matter the costume! I was happy to get one for each of mine. All of versions of yours were great!
ReplyDeleteLoved your creativity! Think Willa has a make-up gift!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy