Other People's Pictures on September 04, 2016 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I love pictures, and I love them even more when professional photographers make us look so much better than we are. Evie and the other Ivy Griff had been wanting to plant one on the bride for hours before he was asked. Comments Hugs 2 You8:24 PMThese are gret shots of fun times. I especially like the one with you, Griffin, and Santa.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykirsta10:06 PMI think you don't even need santa in that picture - it's so adorable of you and Griff. Also, the wedding kissing is very sweet. And so funny that Griff had just been waiting for his big opportunity!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayci11:36 PMOh I love these all! I also love the pictures you post too. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige10:38 AMHappy lives.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
These are gret shots of fun times. I especially like the one with you, Griffin, and Santa.
ReplyDeleteI think you don't even need santa in that picture - it's so adorable of you and Griff. Also, the wedding kissing is very sweet. And so funny that Griff had just been waiting for his big opportunity!
ReplyDeleteOh I love these all! I also love the pictures you post too.
ReplyDeleteHappy lives.
ReplyDelete