As Dads go, mine is spectacular. And I even got to see him last week! Some of the things he has done and does do that particularly impress me are:
-he teaches fiscal responsibility by years of determined example.
-he always treats my mother with love and respect.
-he takes care of things: his responsibilities, his property, his spirit, his family
-he continues to do the things that he loves well into his eighth decade.
-he loves me and treats me like a princess, even though I'm just regular and not even a little girl any more.
-he is absolutely trustworthy. I want to be like that.
I love you Dad!!
I'm pretty sure the awesome father of my children had a good day too. All his kids who can write signed cards, most of us went to church together in the ward he grew up in, and we are all enjoying the last day of his vacation together as we wend our way home from Utah.

Whatt a terrific tribute to your father. He really is all you say he is!
ReplyDeleteI like the same stuff about Dad. Plus, he flies planes.
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetheart! Its a lot to live up to. Thanks for laying it out so clearly. Much love from Mr. Hugs.
ReplyDelete