Willa is great. She still has headaches every day, but she is learning to "drive with the parking brake on".
We bleached again. Getting closer, but still not what she wants.
She started working at PV Pool again, which is a good thing. She even got a 15 cent raise!
She wants to take piano lessons again and has been practicing.
I told her I'd sign her up as soon as she finishes her makeup work for seminary.
If you want her to smile, still take her to see puppies. We saw a little female that just had to be Mo's little sister!

It's so great to hear positive things about Willa -even cautiously positive. I love it that she wants to take piano lessons again. I do too.
ReplyDeleteOh yes! That little doggie has to be Mo's sister. She's cute and she makes Willa smile. It's REALLY good!
ReplyDeleteIt is so wonderful to see Willa smiling again! It's been a tough haul for quite a few years. Thanks for the new smiles, Willa!! Love from Mr. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful girl. I thought I had left a comment about the perfect name for a girl dog -- Mozilla (in honor of Moses and Willa.)
ReplyDeleteWILLA.....YOU ARE ADORABLE! Love the first pic! You can be such a character...just love you so much! SEE YOU ALL SOON!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kath
THOsE ARE THE GLASSES I WANTED!!!!! GOSH DANGIT!
ReplyDeleteMariah
I want Willa and that dog to come live with me
ReplyDelete