![]() |
| A Boeing 727 for your enjoyment |
I am so glad I get Fred Nielson to be my dad! He is good and righteous and gave an entire suite of genes to my son, so I'm reminded of all his good things regularly. His love of history, cute ears, distinctive walk, understated and concise way of expression are wonderful on Wyatt. And Willa and Griffin both got the navigation gene, which I was happy to pass along.
Thank you for loving me, Dad. It builds great confidence and a desire to choose the right when your dad thinks you are practically perfect. You do that just right. I love you so! Have a wonderful 79th today!


My family definitely needs to find airplanes to see for today. Thank you for dubbing it "Airplane Day". We are so lucky to have this man in our lives. I once got in trouble with Bill for calling Dad a "good man."
ReplyDeleteB: Your dad is NOT a good man. He's a great man.
It really is perfect that you posted a Western Airlines 727 (though a 737 would have been good too)...maybe the most perfect thing you've ever done :)
This is PERFECT! I hadn't seen the picture of FP and Evie. So precious! Thank you for honoring your dad today. I love you so much!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this blog today to honor me. You know that you honor me every day because of the way you live your life --Thank you. For the discriminating -- the displayed airplane is a DC-10. It only has 1 engine at the back. The 727 had 3 noisy ones at the back. I enjoyed both of these airplanes, as well as all the others. There aren't any that I didn't enjoy. Love from Mr. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That cracks me up that it isn't even a 727. I googled Western Airlines 727 and didn't even look closely. Oh well! Thanks for the correction, Dad.
ReplyDeleteDad is also practically perfect in every way.
ReplyDelete