Photo credits...

I was looking on my phone to see what I did this week that people I love need to see, and I realized Eve has mastered the selfie.  I had hundreds of them this week.  And a bunch of other stuff I didn't take:


Griff is getting it too...

Christmas tree up!  I may have taken this one...and I did find the cause of the two strings that were out on the new tree.  


Evie did this one too...



Dad, interviewee, Dr. Hart and Dr. Gupta at Bluestem.  It was a fun night.  The girls were all on the other side of the table. My new friend Stacey took this one.  I would love it if she ends up moving here.

Yep, she's got it down now!

Comments

  1. I think it's so much fun to see the world through your little Evie's eyes. She takes some pretty good pictures!

    Christmas with little ones is so much fun!! Enjoy every second of it for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticking a tongue out is a very important way to learn. I'm glad she has also mastered that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Heather, how fun! To see the results of Evie's new talent! (plus the dinner out!) Alan told me last night that they had been interviewing,,xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the funnest things at your house, and you don't even have to orchestrate it! Way to go Evie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment