More Photos from the Fun

I tried to take a bunch of pictures while Grandma was here. They ended up being mostly of Griff and Eve, of course.

They have been on and off sick for what feels like a long time now.  So we got a lot more of tears and sleeping than we usually have.  We kept them both home from school on Friday and Griff home from nursery in church today.  It's been rough, but I think they are both on the mend.






We decorated the door for Halloween!



We spent our Saturday working outside.  This was what happened at the end.

I was trying to use a selfie as a way to show the tearful Eve that she looked beautiful even though her makeup wasn't finished.  She was worried about her eyelashes because I didn't give her time for mascara.

Comments

  1. Oh dear! Tears and sleeping. They really have felt rocky, haven't they? I'm praying for them and their mommy. Are you feeling better? HOPE SO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is mucho fabuloso. Eve is the most charming sleeping beauty around. Plus, even if they're s little sick, they are so excited about stuff when they're awake. It's great to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious little cry faces - and even more precious sleepers! That sleeping picture of Eve looked so much like Eliza to me. Sweet little ones and a wonderful grandmother to enjoy them through it all. So glad you have her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment