Alan was home for a couple of days this week. He got some great yard work done, thanks to a crew of young men he hired from the ward. And we did some Kansas City fun things with our family.
We went to Kaleidoscope and the Hallmark Visitor's Center, which we had never done before. Griffin asks to go back to Kaleidoscope all the time now. And we ate at Fritz's. The trains delivering the food were a hit and the wait for the food was made better by playing with the puzzles we made at Kaleidoscope. It was a fun day!


What is Kaleidoscope? If Griffin liked it, I'm sure it's great. The family looks so relaxed and happy. Cute hats, too.
ReplyDeleteKaleidoscope is a family art play place sponsored by Hallmark. We should go next time you're here!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I bet you had ALMOST as much fun as I had trailing Kirsta and her kids around Utah County today. They arrived last night. Will be here a WEEK! Bill arrives Wednesday. I don't know how we could be so lucky, but I'm sure glad we are.
ReplyDelete