Live action! on August 30, 2015 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps These are mostly for Mariah, so she can see how Eve and Griff have changed. I interviewed them. They are claiming alternate identities, of course. Comments Hugs, Mom5:19 PMThey are so beautiful and smart and BUSY! We love these interviews.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykj11:14 PMAnd for Aunt Kirsta too! I love to see how much they have grown. They are so adorable and FUN!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige11:47 AMHeather. I love how you make things safe happy and fun -- or FUN happy and safe. Either way, your kids are doing so well! I was entranced.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
They are so beautiful and smart and BUSY! We love these interviews.
ReplyDeleteAnd for Aunt Kirsta too! I love to see how much they have grown. They are so adorable and FUN!!
ReplyDeleteHeather. I love how you make things safe happy and fun -- or FUN happy and safe. Either way, your kids are doing so well! I was entranced.
ReplyDelete