Last Day

I keep seeing friends posting first day of school pictures on Facebook.  This is our last day of Eliza picture.  She helped us pick up the van from the body shop (now fixed from the last time someone crunched us--we've been having a terrible string of luck).  We helped her do laundry and pack and watched her clean up the guest room and then we went to Panera and Hen House to make sure she had sufficient sustenance (and caffeine) for the road.  Then we kissed her goodbye and she left us. I already miss her!  



The best part of my day was hearing from my missionary.  Doesn't she write the best letters?!  Here is a picture that Angi sent me of Mariah with her MTC companion--who lives in California and just saw the missionaries at a restaurant near the beach one day and recognized the name Wimmer.  What a truly cool, small world!




Comments

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes! I have tears in my eyes for it already being the last day with Eliza. Yet I'm thrilled that we'll see her soon. Your baby twins are ADORABLE! And what amazing luck to receive unexpected pictures of your favorite missionary who truly writes FABULOUS letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your oldest daughters are a delight! Happy Day to receive a picture of Mariah. She looks just as happy as she sounds. She excels at writing missionary letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't my comment show up? Ok. Trying again. She's lovely. That Evie looks so much like she used to -- but also like Kirsta. What blessings -- lots and lots of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, wrong. That comment was supposed to be about Eliza.

    Mariah looks like you. Or the other way around.

    I'm so happy she loves missionarying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Heather, this is sooooo fun! catching up on my mail....that I read on my ipad...and didn't respond...and worked in the yard...and all of a sudden it is September and the summer is almost gone!!! It was such a shock to read about you loading Eliza up for HER drive back to BYU!!! When did she grow to be so big?!?!? xo-momw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment