Eliza is home!

Eliza made it home from Thailand this week!  We LOVE having her here.  Everything is better when Eliza is around.  Griffin and Eve won't leave her alone.  Wyatt finally got to see Avengers, Age of Ultron because of her.  Willa got a back-to-school shopping trip that did way more for her than one with me would have done.  And Alan and I absolutely adore having her here.  She is wonderful!  It is such a shame that when your kids get to be fully functional adults who are really helpful and thoughtful and fun to converse with, they are mostly gone from you.  We are trying to savor the minutes she is sharing with us.

She brought Griffin and Eve some really cute elephant outfits.  They are the new favorite clothes.




 I do have a couple of pictures with Eliza actually in them, but I think I've been forbidden from posting anything until she is less jet-lagged and more glamorous.  Compared to the rest of us, she already is, of course, but I'm trying to respect her wishes.

Thai pants are SO MUCH fun!

Comments

  1. Those cute pants you can also wear as a jumpsuit if you don't wish to use your arms. where can I get me a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are so, so attractive and photogenic. I'm sure the photogenicity is in no small part due to the taker of the photos. Thanks for sharing! Mr. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable in their Thai clothes! They are adorable any way we can see them. So glad you have your Eliza home for a bit! Sure love her. Ivy thought that Griffin looks like one of the little triplet boys from Brave. All he needs is red curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH Eliza's home! So So So good! And she has wonderful taste in kids clothes. They are truly the cutest little imps I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:55 AM

    They're SO CUTE
    Sister Mariah Wimmer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment