Is Eliza Having Fun?

Blair and I try to be AHAP (as hip as possible)(I just made that up). We got matching bum bags and vampy lipstick to further our hipness. (P.S. Em I decided I can do a milkmaid halo braid if you can!)




Me, Laura, and Blair zip lining.  We got matching shirts and bandanas as part of  our zip lining experience.

Cabin (shack?) floating on the lake. We slept in there.

I'm not in this picture, but we did floating lanterns the night we stayed at the lake! It was so so cool!

Group photo at the lake.


Me and Blair being homies at Wat Banden.
 

Group photo at Wat Banden.
Just the girls at Wat Banden. Everything was as carefully and intricately decorated as this chicken. It was stunning.


This is us at the other Wat Peenui took us to. I forgot the name of it, but it's his favorite and he goes here to pray every year on his birthday. They had wax statues of monks (they make statues of monks to honor the monks who stayed a monk all their lives -- most don't) and the likeness to reality was unbelievable!!

Love you all!! Maybe next week we will get some pictures where we all look cuter instead of like post-lake no makeup and wet buns! We all got a ton of sun, and you can just start to tell on a lot of these.

Comments

  1. I wish the photos showed up. I guess I'll go over to FB to see if I can match up captions with whatever pictures I see there. She's so cute -- maybe I'll also try to be AHAP. Probably won't be very convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so GOOD to see her happy and with a group of good people. She'll have amazing memories for the rest of her life. LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment