![]() |
| Part of this age is embracing the black and white photo. Gotta love filters. |
The genes I got from Mom and Dad. The choices are mine. Here they are this year:
6am (I slept in!) hit snooze a couple of times
6:30a PYM workout--a stretch serendipitously showed up for my birthday!
7:00a-quick shower
7:15a-breakfast for 4. Sunny side up eggs, toast, 1/2 banana and lemon-water. Send Wyatt off. Clean kitchen, get littles dressed, enjoy Facebook birthday love and Jacob chapter 5.
9:15a- Wake up Willa and send her to the school to figure out what to do about 9th grade. Head to the store to get shoes and potty treats for Griffin and Eve.
10:55a- Meet my friend Laura at her house and go on a walk/play in the park with her. Always an "up" experience!
12p. Home for lunch. PBJ, celery, cottage cheese.
1p. Nap time! One Wimmer actually sleeps.
3p. Everyone is home. Yard work! (Alan feels so much better now! Me too, though.)
5:30p. Everyone is showered. Waldo Pizza for dinner. Dessert at Foo's Fabulous Custard. Gorgeous necklace from Alan.
7:30p. "Babies" in bed, prayers and scrips with the Ws, talk to Mom and Dad, settle in for an episode of Downton Abbey (We are on season 2.)
10:00p. Lights
I'm also counting the lunch with Heidi and Sherianne on Wednesday and the trip to Boston with my true love last weekend.
It was a very happy birthday.

Thanks for the report. We thought about you all day. Talking to you made it perfect. HAPPY HAPPY Birthday. You are simply precious!
ReplyDeleteGolly you're pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm tempted to send you a pic of what 64 looks like! You'll feel so much better!
ReplyDeletePs. You are beautiful! No matter the age!
Love you at 44!
Kath
Happy Late Birthday to my dear Sister in Law Heather
ReplyDeleteAngi
I'm so glad you had a happy birthday! I agree about filters. Love them. But now I'm wondering about the colors in your picture. What color is your shirt?
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for blogging about EVERYTHING!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI think I may have second-guessed your birthday all wrong. This version is just right, though.
ReplyDeleteHeather, did you know that colored pictures fade with time and we should take a black in white of everyone at least once a year?! That is what a genealogy person told me 40-50 years ago, I wonder if it is still true??? xo momw
ReplyDelete