You should blog about my pizza

Willa has had portions of days with NO HEADACHE for several days since getting her headache cocktail at the ER on Tuesday night (April 14).  It leaves her kind of euphoric and energetic, but she has to be careful not to overdo it or the headache returns.  She has painted the first coat of lavender on her bedroom walls and tried a couple of paleo recipes.  Her pizza was amazing--really over the top, super delicious.  And it was completely gluten free and dairy free.  Ours was neither GF nor DF, but it was pretty good too.

Pineapple and prosciutto on the left, tomato and fresh basil on the right. The "cheese" was really good!

Ours was just pepperoni--with mushrooms on the left for those with mature tastes.

Comments

  1. They all look so yummy! Why on earth didn't we do this when you were here for Spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pizzas look amazing. I want some! What does she use for "cheese"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also interested -- it really looks like mozarella. Is it tofu? Styrofoam? WHAT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cheese is a fussy mixture of nuts, spices, oil and lemon juice I think? It took a while to make, but it melts and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:38 AM

    She handles her adversity with such grace. I just love that girl!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the no headaches is continuing! The pizza really does look delicious. I like that the mature taste side added mushrooms to their half of the pizza, that is something that would happen at our house too.
    Where did she get the recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Heather, I love your pizzas! There are things I think of when I think of our visits to your place...one is your pizza, one is the night that Alan usually does hamburgers...and now I add our night we had BarBQ.
    I am sooooo glad that Willa is having some headache free days! She is in my prayers daily. xo momw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment