Wimmer Easter Conference

We participated in the two best things going on over the weekend. Easter and General Conference.

You can see Eve's daily bed-head tangles in this one.  She always wakes up looking wild.

Candy for breakfast!  Yummy!

And then we mostly watched conference.  Alan can't really sit still for all the hours of conference, so he let the littles fix his bikes and do yard work with him while he listened so I could just sit and take notes on Saturday.  Then our Sunday was like this:


Surprisingly, my favorite talks were on Sunday.  I loved Sister Wixom's talk about keeping the faith.  I loved Elder Holland's dramatic talk about the atonement.  And I loved hearing Brent Nielson talk about the experience of watching, waiting and loving while his sister was away from the church.  And all the talks about family were inspired!  Go Linda K. Burton for celebrating the roles of righteous men.  Amen!


Comments

  1. Oh my! I loved Eve's wild bed head and your report on General Conference. The video was quite the rodeo! Can't they share a little bit of energy with me?

    Aren't all the holidays so much more fun with toddlers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Baskets! Holidays just aren't the same without children. We always love it when you post pictures. And a special thanks for the video. I don't know how you actually listened to any of conference, but you did. Wasn't it a feast?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda K Burton proves it -- intelligence and goodness can easily be found in one spot. She also brings a wonderful perspective. Righteous men should not be overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is like watching puppies. I sort of wish I had seen the faces of those sitting still.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment